Saturday, March 30, 2013

Questions? Bueller? Bueller?

So far in my blog's short (but wicked cool!) history, I've talked about various topics in science, mostly focusing on the idea of science and its importance in our society.  I've also stood up to the evil tyranny of the Background Dominator or whatever the hell he's called.

But what I haven't done is given any readers out there a good way to ask me questions.  Sure, you all can post on my particular blog entries.  But what if you have a question about something I haven't talked about?  Or maybe you have an idea for something you want me to talk about?  Or maybe you just want to say how awesome my blog is, and how much the other one sucks.

In any case, I've created an "Ask me stuff" link on the top of the blog, under the title/subtitle of the blog.  So, click on that and ask away.  Remember, curiosity leads to questions, and questions lead to answers, and answers provide knowledge, and knowledge is power!  OK, I'll stop talking like a 90's commercial now...

Oh, one final thing: I will not tolerate trollers.  I am all for debating, but some people just want to start fights.  Those posts will NOT get responses from me, nor should anyone else respond to them.

OK, now you can ask away, and here is a picture of a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment